1. This web site is owned by TEXO Developments Limited, a company registered in England, number 09417670. The registered office is 19/21 Swan Street, West Malling, Kent, England ME19 6JU.
2. TEXO Developments Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st February 2019.
3. Non-personal data regarding the use of this website, such as the number of hits per page, is captured automatically. This information enables us to analyse the use of our website and customer traffic, and is used to develop and improve our website. However, we do not collect personal data on this site unless you expressly submit personal details to enable us to provide you with information you have requested.
4. Where you submit personal information on this site, that TEXO Developments Limited, its subsidiaries, uses information and appointed selling agents to provide the information that you have requested. If you do not wish us to contact you, please click Cancel on the Information Request Form. All information you have entered will be deleted, but we will not be able to provide you with any further information.
5. We will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party. We may share personal information submitted by you with companies working on behalf of TEXO Developments Limited. If you do not wish us to do this, please tick the appropriate box on the form where you registered your name.
6. Texo Developments Limited will at all times comply with all applicable laws as regards data protection, including the GDPR
7. TEXO Developments Limited reserves the right to disclose information relating to individuals in order to comply with applicable law, and legitimate government or other regulatory requests.
8. All data is stored securely and security measures and procedures are in place relating to the storage and disclosure of information to prevent unauthorised access.
9. This policy only applies to the TEXO Developments Limited website, and not to any other websites linked to this website.
10. Texo New Homes is the trading name of Texo Developments Limited.
The company (Texo Developments Limited) is committed to protecting the environment by complying with all relevant UK legislation, meeting national standards relating to the environment and in accordance with best working practices currently in use by the industry. This is an ongoing commitment which requires working procedures to be frequently reviewed and adapted to reflect the continual changes to ensure the company is at the forefront of the changes with regards to environmental protection.
The company uses the word environment to cover natural environment and ecosystems as well as the built environment and the effect the company's operations can have on people's lives and heritage. This pledge to environmental protection is further extended to protect the health & safety of employees and the public in general so that the company's impact on people's environment is beneficial and not harmful.
To achieve these objectives the company will:
► Fully comply with current legislation, our own company operating procedures and/or clients operating procedures to ensure the highest standards are obtained. The company is not satisfied with merely satisfying minimum legal requirements but will be proactive with its clients in setting and achieving higher standards when practicable.
► Ensure any sub-contractors working under the company's control also follow similar standards and attitudes.
► Ensure company staff are aware of environmental issues and the procedures they must follow.
► Minimising the impact of the company's activities by adopting best practices that are available at that time. This maxim will be applied to all aspects of the company's activities including design, site operations, selection and use of plant & transport, energy efficiency, re-use and recycling options, and waste minimisation
► Ensure that adequate resources are made available to fully implement the objectives of this policy.
With regards to fixed location operations, the company will carry out an environmental impact assessment of the premises and activities and produce an action plan covering what changes can be made to reduce the effect.
With regards to site activities, environmental issues will be considered along with quality and health & safety issues at the planning stage and the environment impact assessment will be incorporated into the project health, safety & environmental plan and agreed with the client before work commences.
The environmental performance of the company is to be monitored by those nominated and will be reviewed annually by the Managing Director. Objectives will be set and the monitoring and review is to ensure the company is achieving these objectives. This review will also take into account changes in legislation, advances in technological knowledge and changes in industrial practice, and if required, the company's objectives will be re-set taking into account these changes.
The company is aware of ISO 14001 and will adopt the philosophy detailed in these standards in its operations.
This environmental policy is approved by the Directors and will be subject to an ongoing annual review by the Safety, Health and Environmental Committee chaired by the Managing Director.
Tim Vince BSc (Hons)/ ICIOB Managing Director
Penenden Heath Developments Limited
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites place on the device you’re using to browse the site, with your permission. Cookies are commonly used to record some aspect of your visit to a site, such as choices you’ve made or preferences you’ve set during your visit. Cookies allow web applications to become more user friendly. With the aid of cookies, a web application can tailor its content to your likes and dislikes by remembering your preferences.
We may obtain information about your general internet use by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service. The only cookies which our website uses are for analytical purposes so we can assess our demographic.
Keeping your personal information safe
Our cookies do not store personal information such as your name, address, phone number or email in a format that can be read by others. The cookies we use cannot read or search your computer, smartphone or web enabled device to obtain information about you or your family, or read any material kept on your hard drive.
We do use a small number of cookies that store encrypted versions of information where you have asked us to, such as the ‘Remember me’ function that allows us to remember your account username for subsequent visits. However, as this is encrypted, only TEXO New Homes Limited can read this information. The website that places a cookie owns that cookie. This means only that website and other sites that it has agreed to share information with, can read the information stored using a cookie.
Links to sites provided by others
If you follow a link from our website to another website, please be aware that the owner of the other website will have their own privacy and cookie policies for their site. We recommend you read their policies, as we are not responsible or liable for what happens on their site.
How to manage and switch off cookies
As stated at the head of this document, the requirements that online providers have to meet when using cookies have changed from an opt-out regime to one of informed consent. Without your consent, our website cannot place a cookie on your device. Consent can only be informed if a user knows what they are involving themselves in. Therefore, by reading this document and continuing to use our site, you are giving us your ‘informed consent’.
Also, your web browser provides settings that allow you to manage or switch off cookies. If you do switch off cookies, remember that you may not be able to use all of the services on our website. You can find out more about cookie law at: EU Cookie Directive
The types of cookies we use on this site is Google Analytics. This cookie enables us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns. Find more information about Google Analytics.